Ideal for corners, reveals and pipe boxing.
JACKOBOARD® Canto angle elements are the ideal complement to JACKOBOARD® Plano construction boards and enable the time-saving construction of visually attractive interior cladding, e.g. for conduits and pipes. With their non-woven coating on both sides, they save time because tiles, filler or plaster can be applied directly without pretreatment. Their extruded polystyrene (XPS) foam core makes them water-repellent, easy to work with and particularly well-suited for rooms with high moisture.
Product characteristics of JACKOBOARD® Canto:
- Made of extruded polystyrene foam
- With special coating on both sides
- Low weight, approx. 3–6 kg/m2
- Thickness: 20 mm
- Length: 2600 mm
- Angle dimensions: 150 x 150 mm, 200 x 200 mm, 300 x 300 mm and 200 x 400 mm
- Can be cut to any length
- Special U-shape formats available on request
- Excellent thermal insulation properties with λD = 0.035 W/(m·K)
- High compressive strength > 200 kPa
- For rooms subject to high moisture levels
Benefits of JACKOBOARD® Canto:
- For corners, reveals and pipe coverings
- For versatile finishing with tiles, plaster or filler compound
- Installation on nearly any substrate
- Supplementary angle element for JACKOBOARD® Plano, for the time-saving and visually attractive construction of corners as well as pipe and conduit boxing – which can be finished directly in a variety of designs using different materials: Tiles, filler or plaster.