Customizable special shelving unit, creates space and order in the bathroom.
JACKOBOARD® Modula R 600 installation kit enables the fast and easy construction of a 600-mm-deep bathroom shelving unit that matches the JACKOBOARD® Modula D washstands. It is easy to assembly and its special coating on both sides permits direct application of tiles, plaster and filler without additional preliminary work. Its extruded polystyrene (XPS) foam core makes it water-repellent and therefore ideal for use in rooms with high moisture, such as bathrooms and wellness facilities.
Product characteristics of JACKOBOARD® Modula R 600:
- Made of extruded polystyrene foam
- With special coating on both sides
- Low weight, approx. 3–6 kg/m2
- High compressive strength > 300 kPa
- Dimensions (WxHxD) 600 mm x 2125 mm x 600 mm
- Thickness: 50 mm with a 80-mm-thick shelf
- Special sizes available on request
- For rooms subject to high moisture loads
Benefits of JACKOBOARD® Modula R 600:
- Complete installation kit for a 600-mm-deep bathroom shelf with a 80-mm-thick shelf that matches the table top of a JACKOBOARD® washstand, including special adhesive, screws, mounting plate and installation instructions
- Tiles, filler or plaster can be applied directly
- Easy to work with
- For the time-saving construction of a customizable shelf that matches a JACKOBOARD® washstand, especially made for damp rooms and for directly finishing with tiles, filler or plaster.