The level access system solution for fast renovation.
With their minimal installation height of just 65 mm and drainage system integrated within the shower element, JACKOBOARD® Aqua Reno shower elements are particularly well-suited for renovation work in older buildings with a low floor installation height or where the existing floor cannot be disturbed. They have a water-repellent core made of extruded polystyrene foam (XPS) and a special coating on both sides that permits direct tiling without the need for additional preparatory work. Their integrated floor drain eliminates the need disturbing the floor – therefore saving time and money during installation.
Product characteristics – JACKOBOARD® Aqua Reno:
- Made of extruded polystyrene foam
- With special coating on both sides
- Tiles can be applied directly
- Minimal installation height of just 65 mm
- Incorporated drainage fall
- Square or rectangular shape
- Dimensions: 900 x 900, 1400 x 900 and 1800 x 900 mm
- Custom shapes and sizes available on request
- Excellent thermal insulation properties λD = 0.035 W/(m·K)
- Drainage flow rate 0.5 l/s
- Water trap height: 22 mm
- Compressive strength > 300 kPa
Benefits – JACKOBOARD® Aqua Reno:
- Ideal for use in existing construction – especially in older buildings
- With integrated drainage system, incorporated fall and inspection chamber element
- Supplied complete with high quality stainless steel grate, special adhesive and 10 m sealing tape
- JACKOBOARD® Aqua Reno shower elements are ideally suited as a barrier-free system solution for bath renovation in existing construction.