The system solution for efficient bathtub construction.
JACKOBOARD® Wabo tub construction elements are specially designed for the easy and time-saving cladding of bathtubs. They are easy to work with and their four different formats and height-adjustable feet facilitate the cladding of all standard bathtub models. With their water-repellent extruded polystyrene (XPS) foam core and special coating on both sides, they can be finished directly with tiles, plaster or filler compound.
Product characteristics of JACKOBOARD® Wabo:
- Made of extruded polystyrene foam
- With special coating on both sides
- Low weight, approx. 3–6 kg/m2
- Thickness: 30 mm
- Formats: (UK 2100 x 600, 1850 x 600, 850 x 600)
- Excellent thermal insulation properties with λD = 0.035 W/(m·K)
- High compressive strength > 300 kPa
- For rooms subject to high moisture loads
Benefits of JACKOBOARD® Wabo:
- Easy to work with
- Can be trimmed to size
- Tiles, filler or plaster can be applied directly
- With height-adjustable feet
- Easy to install
- For fast, easy cladding of all standard bathtub models and for further processing and finishing directly with tiles, plaster or filler compound.