Suitable for all standard toilet connections.
The JACKOBOARD® Sabo element is the ideal solution for quickly and easily cladding WC elements when renovating bathrooms or in new buildings. The dimensions of the special element and the cut-outs are adapted to the usual installation situations of WC pre-wall elements. Thanks to the extruded polystyrene core, it is especially pressure-resistant despite its low weight. You can tile directly onto the special coating on the construction board.
Product characteristics of JACKOBOARD® Sabo:
- Made of extruded polystyrene foam
- With special coating on both sides
- Low weight, approx. 3–6 kg/m2
- Thickness: 20 mm
- Board dimensions: 1300 x 1200 mm
- Excellent thermal insulation properties with λD = 0.034 W/(m·K)
- High compressive strength
- For rooms subject to high moisture loads
Benefits of JACKOBOARD® Sabo:
- For all standard toilet frame systems
- Easy to install
- Tiles can be applied directly
- Wide construction board means fewer joints and faster assembly
- For the fast and easy cladding and installation of all standard WC elements with and for direct tiling without preparatory work.