The alternative to leveling screed.
JACKOBOARD® Aqua Base substructure elements made of extruded polystyrene foam (XPS) are perfectly suited for raising JACKOBOARD® Aqua shower elements to the desired height without the use of leveling screed or creating timber platforms. Saving material and labour costs.
Product characteristics – JACKOBOARD® Aqua Base:
- Made of extruded polystyrene foam
- Thickness: 80 mm and 50 mm
- Dimensions: 900 x 900 mm, 1200 x 1200 mm and 1800 x 900 mm
- Square and rectangular
- Special sizes available on request
Benefits – JACKOBOARD® Aqua Base:
- Fast installation
- With perforations for different drain positions
- As substructure element for raising JACKOBOARD® Aqua to the appropriate height
- To create a raised tile platform incorporating the shower element drain
- As time-saving alternative to leveling screed