The XPS construction board for custom floor, wall and furnishing applications.
Made from an extruded polystyrene foam, JACKOBOARD® Plano construction boards are water-repellent and easy to work with. Finished on both sides with a special coating, they are ready to be tiled, rendered or plastered. Their excellent thermal insulation properties make them ideal for use as effective thermal insulation. The construction boards are perfectly suited for interior construction and furnishings – especially in rooms subject to high moisture levels.
New: JACKOBOARD® Plano 1200 – The extremely big and extremely light construction board
With a width of 1200 mm, JACKOBOARD® Plano 1200 means fewer joints between boards that need filling. This saves an enormous amount of time, especially in shower areas as well as wall and floor applications. Like all JACKOBOARD® products, Plano 1200 is also extremely light, water repellent and easy to work with.
Product characteristics of JACKOBOARD® Plano:
- Made from extruded polystyrene foam
- With special coating on both sides
- Low weight, approx. 3–6 kg/m2
- Thickness: 4 mm–80 mm
- Dimensions: 1200 x 600, 2400 x 600, 2600 x 900 and NEW 2600 x 1200 mm
- Excellent thermal insulation properties with λD = 0.035 W/(m·K)
- High compressive strength > 300 kPa
- With BBA accreditation
- For rooms subject to high moisture levels
Benefits of JACKOBOARD® Plano:
- Easy to work with
- Can be covered directly with tiles, render or plaster
- Thermally insulating
- Can be cut to any dimension
- Can be installed on nearly any substrate
- The ideal construction board for versatile, creative interior work