The complete solution for high quality, level access circular showers.
The JACKOBOARD® Aqua Circle shower element enables fast and easy construction of a visually attractive, level access, high quality circular shower. Comprising of a 5-part shower partition wall with tongue-and-groove joints, this complete solution assures impressive results with the tried and tested benefits of the JACKOBOARD® Aqua series: The elements have an extruded polystyrene (XPS) foam core and a special water-repellent coating on both sides that permits direct tiling.
Product characteristics – JACKOBOARD® Aqua Circle:
- Made of extruded polystyrene foam
- With special coating on both sides
- Tiles can be directly applied
- Integral CNC-machines drainage fall
- Custom sizes available on request
- Excellent insulation properties λD = 0.035 W/(m·K)
- Drainage flow rate 0.9 l/s
- Compressive strength > 300 kPa
- Very low installation height
- Drain can be ordered separately
- Shower partition wall comprising 5 elements with tongue-and-groove joints
- Interior wall area approx. 5.82 m²
- Exterior wall area approx. 6.39 m²
- Level access shower element with incorporated fall
- Inner diameter 1000 mm
- Outer diameter 1100 mm
- Internal floor area approx. 0.8 m²
- Milled groove for partition wall elements
Benefits – JACKOBOARD® Aqua Circle:
- Complete solution for a level access, wheelchair-accessible circular shower with all the benefits of the JACKOBOARD® product range.
- For the fast and easy construction of a visually attractive, level access circular shower.