The complete system for stylishly shaped, barrier-free snail showers.
JACKOBOARD® Aqua Spiral shower elements are ideally suited for creating elegant, customized barrier-free wellness areas. They consist of individual partition walls with tongue-and-groove joints and a base element, enabling the easy, time-saving construction of an elegant, visually attractive snail shower with a harmonic spiral form. JACKOBOARD® Aqua Spiral shower elements combine all of the tried and tested benefits of the JACKOBOARD® Aqua series: They have an extruded polystyrene (XPS) foam core and a special coating on both sides that permits direct tiling.
Product characteristics – JACKOBOARD® Aqua Spiral:
- Made of extruded polystyrene foam
- With special coating on both sides
- Tiles can be applied directly
- Floor element has low installation height of just 50 mm
- Integral CNC-milled drainage fall with sealed drain flange
- Choice of entry from left or right
- Exterior dimensions 2055 x 1696 mm, height 2150 mm
- Interior wall area approx. 10.7 m², exterior approx. 11.4 m²
- Floor element with milled groove for partition wall elements, interior area approx. 2.1 m²
- Special sizes available on request
- Excellent thermal insulation properties λD = 0.035 W/(m·K)
- Compressive strength > 300 kPa
Benefits – JACKOBOARD® Aqua Spiral:
- Complete solution for a barrier-free, wheelchair-accessible snail shower
- Ideal for the time-saving, trouble-free construction of stylishly sophisticated spiral showers for barrier-free use.