ECOFILM PRO Professional Underfloor Heating Kits provide the luxury of electric underfloor heating to living rooms, bedrooms, hallways, loft conversions and conservatories or almost anywhere a laminate, engineered wood or real timber floor is being laid.
ECOFILM PRO Professional Underfloor Heating Kit contents:
- Roll of 500mm Wide Film
- Heating Element Connection Crimps
- Cold Tail Connection Leads (Brown & Blue)
- Mastic Insulation Tape
- Green Polyester Tape Discs
- Ratchet Crimping Tool
- Full Installation Instructions
- 10 Year Guarantee Certificate
Easy to Lay
ECOFILM PRO Professional Underfloor Heating Kits are available in kit sizes to cover floor areas 5m2, 10m2, 15m2 and 20m2 and include all the tools for the professional installer. Simply cut the roll of 500mm wide ECOFILM element to the required lengths and connect the wiring using the supplied crimp tool.
ECOFILMPRO is NOT designed for use in wet areas e.g. bathrooms/shower rooms.
Freedom of Installation
ECOFILMPRO elements are ultra-thin and have a minimum effect on finished floor levels. It can be laid on most subfloors, concrete or timber, when used in conjunction with ECOMAX-LITE thermal insulation.
ECOFILMPRO is reliable, safe and manufactured to last. Being electric with no moving parts it is completely maintenance free.
ECOFILMPRO produces the optimum heat distribution in any room by using the whole area of the floor to radiate heat. This means that the air temperature can be lowered by 2-3 degrees over a conventional convector system while still maintaining a comfortable environment.
ECOFILMPRO can realise savings of up to 10% over conventional convector systems if the floor is well insulated.
How Effective is Under Laminate Heating
ECOFILMPRO is a highly effective direct acting radiant heating system. It can be used to subsitute traditional convector radiators by providing primary heating or just be used to warm a cool floor & provide background heat.
A Primary Heat Source
Heat loss calculations should be performed before using ECOFILMPRO as the sole source of heating. Consult your Architect or heating engineer. As a guide however if your room complies with the insulation standards in current building regulations, ECOFILMPRO can be used as a primary heating source. Rooms with potentially high heat losses such as conservatories may need a supplementary heat source on very cold days.
- Comes with a 10 year guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Approved to EN60335-2-96 as required by the 18th Edition Wiring Regulations
- Standard heat output: 130W/m²
- Extremely low build height: less than 7mm
- Available as: 5m², 10m², 15m² and 20m² kits for maximum floor coverage
- Quick installation: simply cut the roll to length and connect
- Suitable for most laminate and engineered hardwood flooring
- When used in conjunction with ECOMAX-DUO, ECOFILMPRO is suitable for carpet and vinyl floors
- Construction: Carbon based flexible heating film
- Operating Voltage: 230V, 50Hz
- Heat Output: 130W/m²
- Element Width: 500mm