- Available in both linear and square models
- Comes in Black, Anthracite, Concrete & White
- Ergonomic non-slip surface. SolidSoft shower trays have an excellent non-slip performance
- 10 year guarantee. Manufacturer’s guarantee covers antibacterial properties, high resistance to UV radiation and water tightness to the drain
- Flexible and ultra-light. It weighs only 8kg/sqm (17lbs per sqm)
- Easy to install. Integrated slope. Easy to handle and can be installed by one person
- Adapts to pressure. As it is flexible Solidsoft shower trays adapts to the pressure of your steps on its surface
- Easy Maintenance. Removable drain cover and hair sieve for easy cleaning
- Soft and Warm. No more cold feet! SolidSoft shower trays have an incredibly soft and warm feel
- Resistant. Unbeatable shock resistance to abrasion and non-aggressive cleaning products
- Silent. Unique acoustic absorption. It’s surface muffles the water falling on it
- Anti-bacterial. The material contains a component which prevents bacterial proliferation
- 30mm thickness
- Made to order. Bespoke service option to create your perfect showering area
SolidSoft is based on a highly versatile material, featuring low-density polyurethane which, thanks to a high pressure process, is endowed with a “skin” that responds exceptionally well to water. SolidSoft is a ready-to install shower tray of 30 mm thickness molded to include a sloped floor and drain hole.
SolidSoft is a long-lasting product, anti-bacterial and highly resistant to UV radiation and against impacts. It is warm and silent; its surface muffles the sound of falling water. SolidSoft shower trays adapt to the pressure having a cushioning effect that protects joints. Its slip-resistant surface makes SolidSoft a seamless solution for creating easy access, comfortable and safety shower space.
SolidSoft has an incredibly warm and soft feel to it. SolidSoft is also silent: its surface muffles the sound of the water falling on it.
Care and cleaning of slate shower tray
The ideal way to clean Solid Soft Trays is to rinse them regularly, using a soft dampened sponge and finish by a soft dry cloth. Occasionally use a non-abrasive cleaner agent to remove any stubborn stains. SolidSoft comes with a removable drain cover for easy cleaning. For best results, keep in mind the following tips to take care of your Solid Soft Shower tray:
- Do not allow cleaners to soak on surfaces.
- Clean, rinse and wide immediately afterwards
- Never use an abrasive material such as a brush or scouring pad to clean surfaces.
- Never use a product such as chemical dyes on the shower tray that would void the warranty.
How to Install
In a SolidSoft shower tray, slopes are integrated and only a flat, well-leveled surface is required for installation, greatly reducing installation time and complexity. It is also ultra-light and very easy to handle by one person.
Linear Drain Installation with Sealing Tape
Square Drain Installation with Sealing Tape